by Lynne Beernaert April 13, 2021
In todays society anxiety is not rare. It can happen to anyone at anytime. Do you live with anxiety and just not know how to deal with it? Well today we will tell you 5 different ways to help cope with your anxiety.
1. Write Down your Feelings: When you are in a moment of anxiety write down how you are feeling because this can help with getting those feelings out. Sometimes it is hard to talk to someone about what is going on but if you write it down then you will be able to get those words you want to say out instead of holding them inside.
2. Get Some Fresh Air: If you are in a moment of panic sometimes it is good to leave the situation and get out. This can include getting some exercise or just going for a walk to clear your mind. This will help you get away for the situation for a little bit so you can think before going back into it.
3. Meditate: One of the best ways to get out of your head is to meditate. By meditating once a day you can relieve some of that stress to do with anxiety. Another way to meditate is to track you're breathing during anxiety and help calm your breathing down. One of the best websites for meditation is https://www.calm.com
4. Get Enough Sleep: Anxiety can be triggered by not getting enough sleep. If you set yourself on a good sleep schedule it will help regulate your days. If you are having trouble sleeping then you should see someone to get help.
5. Talk to Someone: This is always the hardest step when it comes to anxiety but there is always someone who is open to talking about your issues. If not a friend or family member then a health professional.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Lynne Beernaert August 28, 2023
by Lynne Beernaert April 20, 2021
by Lynne Beernaert March 29, 2021
SUPPORT: +1 603-292-6000